Shipping and packaging can be made more effective and efficient when assembling items by palatalizing or unitizing them into one unit. In addition, this method will guarantee safe and effective delivery methods to the desired destination. Thus, incorporating the use of Stretch Film will upgrade your delivery procedures, thereby preventing any damage or theft incidents.
So, how can Stretch Wrap Film Function?
Stretch Film is a permanent solution to various transport dangers. Stretch Wrap shields products from moisture, dust, and scratches. Unfortunately, when using traditional binding methods for shipping, such as twine ropes and elastic strapping bandages made of poly, your product is more prone to becoming loose and becoming unstable due to the normal shifting process that occurs in the process of transport. This means that your goods can easily fall out of place during delivery and could cause damage to the relationship with your customers, liability, and loss of profit. This is why Stretch film is the ideal solution to secure delivery of products because it is designed to stand up to the harshest weather conditions, ineffective methods of transportation, stacking, and warehousing processes. With superior stability for load-holding and self-adhering cling properties, This packaging device can be suitable for all kinds of products.
The most common kinds of stretch film are machine stretch wrap casting, stretch film economy stretch wrap, and blown stretch film. UVI, VCI stretch wrap anti-static film, and vented pallets, as well as bio-degradable stretch wrapping.
What type of Stretch Wrap Film will work for me?
The best film will depend on the requirements or features you require. For instance, If it’s warehouse stock material that’s being shipped, UV light-protection film would not be appropriate. Also, down gauge films are typically preferred because of their stretch elongation properties and their smaller gauge thickness. Also, when you manually wrap the pallet, this film is more susceptible to edge breaking when wrapping it on the top corner of boxes or along the edges of pallets.
But, if you’re new to the information on how to use stretch film for storage or shipping requirements, Here are some suggestions to guide you:
What is the difference between High Performance and Standard Stretch Film?
* The Machine Stretch Wrap – perfect for wrapping pallets and made for converter machines as well as the pallet wrapping machines.
* Cast Stretch is the most popular type of stretch wrap. It’s great for bundling and stocking items due to its load-holding durability and clarity.
Economy Stretch Wrap The name says it all; as it’s a lighter gauge wrap, it’s labor-friendly due to its lightweight characteristics when palatalizing food items manually.
* Blown Stretch Wrap – quite like cast wrap; however, this wrap comes with a single-sided Cling feature and a low-visibility feature that prevents pallets from being clinging to trailers. It also provides protection as people who see the wrap are unable to discern the contents of the containers. Superior load holding strength.
* Ultra Violet Stretch (UVI) is ideal for storing products outdoors the sun’s damaging the items by rays.
* VCI Stretch Film is a metal-sensitive wrap. This film is used to bundle pipes and sheet metal. The wrap is created using specific chemicals that won’t cause damage to metal products.
* Anti-Static Stretch film- specific to the application, this item is highly recommended because it reduces the physical shock of wrapping pallets manually at a rapid rate.
* Netting Wrap – this wrap is not made from plastic, but rather of a thick string knit fabric since it is ideal for joining things that require air circulation like wood and produce.
* Vented Pallet Wrap- similar to net wrapping wrap, but it’s made of plastic and has a similarity in stopping spoilage in the shipments of vegetables and fruits.
• Biodegradable Stretch FilmIt is a new stretch film that’s environmentally friendly but is also equipped with sturdy load-holding capacity.
Stretch film is a crucial tool to ensure the successful storage of needs for shipment and stock. It is economically advantageous, and many businesses are opting to use this type of product. For your information, prior to buying from online sellers, Always request a test sample to see whether it is in line with your application specifications.